In small blocks of 15 minutes, we see a special part of the world through the eyes of a child. Of interest not only for the young target group (children between 9 and 12 years) but for everyone in the pedagogical field who would like to work around a certain theme.
- Bijzonder buitengewoon: Imaginative teenager Mona struggles with ASD and is on the eve of a giant step in her life: she will make the transition to mainstream education.
- Eneris: One summer day, a girl is killing time in her aunt's hair salon. All the things she sees intermingle into an imaginative story.
- Leonie, skeet en de biggen: Every day, Leonie enjoys life on her parents' farm. Later she also wants to become a farmer's wife, but the farm is not doing well.
- Skate the City: Three skaters search for a place in the city, but everywhere they are met with resistance. In the end, they boldly head to city hall to demand their rights.
- Warre en de Drie Wilgen: The magical creature Willow guides his friend Warre through nature and shows him the beautiful things there are to discover.