Subject in documentary
A panel discussion about the relationship between the documentary maker and his subject on the basis of the film Subject. In the presence of Camilla Hall (director Subject), Margaret Ratliff (one of the main characters of the film), Kristof Bilsen (documentary filmmaker) & Ellen Vermeulen (documentary filmmaker). Moderation by Isabel Junius.
- 9:00 - 9:30 Welcome with coffee
- 9:30 - 11:15 Screening Subject Documentary
- 11:15 - 12:30 Panel discussion about the relationship between documentary maker and his subject
- 12h30 - 13h30 Lunch
- 14h - 15h15 Panel discussion about public friendliness versus uncompromising
- 3:15 pm - 3:45 pm Coffee
- 3.45 pm - 5 pm Panel discussion by and about young filmmakers and their future
This film is part of...
DOCVILLE is not only a festival for documentary lovers, but also the platform for activities for and by documentary professionals. Over the course of several days, there are activities and networking moments for professionals from the documentary world. Detailed information and registration methods can be found at www.docville.be